My fanpage

czwartek, 27 września 2018

Christmas Card with tea lights

This post is about my card with little tea light inside. This is card and gift 2 in 1 but doesn't have to be for Christmas , you can make it on Birthday or just with a Thank you note.


 You probably noticed that this card it's really similar to card with chocolate.
You must wondering how I did this Holly Tree effect . It's really simple I used plain chipboards cuts from my favourite company (I Kropka-wycinanki tekturowe) i added green colour with ink pads and used embrossing powder ( white with glitters ) to make an effect or snow.



I have a templates for you but they been done by hand so if you can't read something just ask.


I hope you like the idea, if you have any questions you can leave it in comment or find me on my Facebook page : 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz