My fanpage

wtorek, 22 stycznia 2019

Mother's Day Card

Hi everyone 馃槉 This post it's about this mother's day card and I must say I love it that's why I want to show you all materials I used to make that card. Who knows maybe some of you will get inspired 馃槈
Let's start with papers I used
 I got it from THE WORKS :
https://www.theworks.co.uk
but I don't have direct link I couldn't find this paper so I don't think it's available at the minute.
Like you see it's double sided and really great quality . I love shabby chic papers. I used them 2 papers.

Next one is an image of this beautiful lady , some of you will recognised it's HUNKYDORY - Little Book of Dresses


I don't have a link but if you know the name you will be able to find in craft stores, EBay or and many other sites.

Flowers are from the same place as I always use 

I hope you like my card as much as I do and this post been helpful for you .

Brak komentarzy:

Prze艣lij komentarz