My fanpage

czwartek, 24 stycznia 2019

Quilt Mother's Day card

Hi everyone Today I have another Mother's Day Card for you to show . Like you see it's quilt style , very simple to do even for begginers .
I used 4 different papers ( white, grey, purple and with flowers ) The most important thing is to have everything symmetrical so it's looks tidy.
If you like the sentiment you can download from my blog it's not copyrighting if you have my permission and I Made them myself so you welcome to use them in your projects.

pobierz:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KVkUwLKdXSWb4rYuIP5KLm8Kr_N2h5MC/view?usp=drivesdk
if you need in different colours just let me know . I know not everyone are good with computers and not everyone have printers but it can be handy sometimes. 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz