My fanpage

czwartek, 12 marca 2020

How to make simple foamiran flowers

Hi everyone I been asked to make a quick tutorial and show how to make my foamiran flowers. I  am not really tutorial kind of girl ,still learning how to keep up with blog. This flowers I made at night ,when my kids were asleep.
 Before I will link that video I want to show you the other flowers made the same way just with different colours.

This flowers I made exactly  the same way,but I blend blue ink inside flowers and pink on the edge and mixed 2 different colours if stamens.


This flowers have light yellow ink inside and light purple on the edge of the flower ,also mixed stamens 

Here we have 2 different colour flowers, one are whole white with only purple ink inside and the other one are all purple ,both have black stamens.
You can colour them with any ink ,doesn't matter what brand ,but I am sure after while you will find your favourite.

If you look for foamiran and staments you can get them from any of this shops:

https://craftyenjoyments.co.uk/

https://www.mycraftart.com/

If you choose to buy foamiran somewhere else make sure you check how thick it is , thinner foamiran its easier to shape flowers

Staments you can buy whenever you want I use sometimes Ali Express ,but it does take time to arrive.

Here is the tutorial:


Thank you 

Please let me know in comment what you think and if you would like to see more.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz